Crisalis Terms & Conditions
Our terms and conditions apply to all transactions on the Crisalis website and are set out below. Please read through these carefully before placing your order and then print a copy for future reference. The website can be accessed from the following addresses:
1. We may change these terms from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
2. Delivery can be made to anywhere in the World and includes BFPO and PO boxes. We now have multi currencies on our website. The prices on the website are dependant on your location. All EU countries are charged at the standard UK VAT rate, currently 20%. Orders outside the EU will not be charge VAT, and this is reflected on checkout. Postage & Packing for all UK orders are subject to a fee of £3.95 for any size of order. We now offer free postage to any UK order over £150. All overseas shipping charges are depandant on the weight of the product. The price is automatically calculated on checkout. If the items are not in stock due to the fact that they are new (not been released, but are visable on the website) you have the option to: 1) either wait to submit your order until all the items come into stock or 2) have the items delivered as and when they are available. For the 2nd option we charge you P&P for each delivery. If however the item is not in stock due to us been 'out of stock' there will be no extra charge. Where applicable, any costs due to import duty are the recipients concern. If you are unsure of the prices, please contact the ordering department on [email protected] or telephone our sales team.
3. The timescales after ordering are reliant on the goods being in stock at the time of ordering. We take extra care that the site is as up-to-date as possible with all items on sale showing In-Stock, Out of Stock, etc. If an item is shown as In-Stock on the site but is in fact out of stock we will notify you immediately either by email, telephone or post. Orders placed will normally be dispatched within 3 working days of receipt, but please allow up to 7 working days to allow for holidays, etc. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescale's: UK 3-7 working days, Europe 5-10 working days and Rest of the World 8-16 working days, however delays are occasionally inevitable. Please make sure the goods are in stock when ordering to avoid delays. Crisalis Collectors Club will decide how best to dispatch the goods ordered dependant on the order size. We now operate an optinal tracking service for parcels sent. In the UK and abroad. We use Royal Mail or alternative carriers for larger orders; all overseas orders are initially handled by Royal Mail (dependant on size of order), then distributed to the recipients countries own internal carriers.
4. Payment is taken at the time of ordering, either with Sagepay or PayPal. At certain times of the year when we are closed for holidays, your payment card will not be charged at the time of ordering, although PayPal will still charge you for the transaction. All goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will hold the order until the goods are in stock (dependant on the size of the order). Please be aware that we are totally reliant on other suppliers for supply of stock. Items out of stock will be on order with Lesser & Pavey Ltd, Jalekro bv, Express Services & The Friend Catchers Ltd.
5. The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order. On completion of your order, you will receive an automated reply confirming the order has been placed, even though the goods may not be in stock (please see section 3 regarding this).
6. We do file details of your order. All information is for use by Crisalis personnel only.
7. Payment can be made by any method specified in the Payment Method section. We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you. If you do not have a Credit/Debit card, you may purchase goods by other means. We only accept UK cheques and these are to be made payable to Crisalis Collectors Club Ltd. Please print off your order and send to the address below, complete with your cheque. If cash is sent for the order, please send Special delivery so a Crisalis representative will have to sign for the envelope.
8. The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales. English is the only language offered for the conclusion of the contract.
9. Goods that are faulty or damaged on arrival will be replaced free of charge providing you comply with the following conditions: For UK orders, we insist the goods are returned 2nd class postage with the figurine or other in its original box complete with a copy proof of purchase invoice, packaging, leaflet etc. A credit note will be issued for the price of postage paid and can be used on future orders. If the product you ordered is not what you expected, you can return it as described above but the return postage cost is payable by you. Please return to the address found on the invoice. For countries outside the UK, please contact us at [email protected]
10. Where applicable, you may cancel your order in accordance with your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations. Please contact [email protected]
The Crisalis Collectors Club website is operated by:
Crisalis Collector's Club Ltd
PO Box 163
We recommend you print out a copy of these terms and conditions for your future reference.